In its capacity as Data Controller, The Reefer Group SAS (hereinafter “The Reefer Group”) collects and processes the personal data of the Users of the site https://www.thereefergroup.com/ (hereafter the “Site”). The purpose of this Data Protection Policy is to inform Users about the processing of their data.
The processing implemented is carried out in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the RGPD) as well as the amended Loi Informatique et Libertés (together hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Regulations”).
The Reefer Group limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and only processes your data for the purpose of managing cookies.
The data is processed on the basis of the User’s consent.
They are kept for a period of 12 months from the date of their collection, in addition to the duration of the applicable legal statute of limitations, if any.
They are accessible only to authorised internal persons. They are also accessible to Chéreau’s subcontractors, in particular the website host.
In the context of this processing, your data is not transferred outside the European Union.
The Reefer Group implements appropriate organisational and technical measures to guarantee data security. The personal data collected within the framework of the services offered on thereefergroup.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow The Reefer Group to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
Exercising your rights
In accordance with the Regulation on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights with regard to data processing and freedom:
- Right of access: individuals have the right to obtain a copy of all the information we have about them. This allows, among other things, an individual to know whether data relating to him or her is being processed and to obtain a readable copy in an understandable format. This includes checking the accuracy of the data.
- Right to rectification: Individuals have the right to request the modification of their data when it is incorrect in order to limit the use or dissemination of incorrect information.
- right to erasure: individuals have the right to request the erasure of all data held on them.
- right to restrict processing: individuals have the right to request that the processing of their data be blocked for a certain period of time, for example while a challenge to the use of their data or a request to exercise their rights is being considered.
- right to object: individuals have the right to object in certain cases to their data being used for a specific purpose.
- Right to portability of your data: individuals have the right to have their data returned to them in a machine-readable format for their own use or to provide it to another organisation.
For any information or to exercise your rights concerning the processing of personal data managed by The Reefer Group, you can contact its Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- or by post (with a copy of your identity card if you wish to exercise your rights) to the following address
The Reefer Group SAS
Legal Department – DPO
ZI Le Domaine
If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights with regard to information technology and civil liberties have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.
Updating of the data protection policy : This Data Protection Policy may be updated whenever necessary. It will be published on the chereau.com website under the “data protection policy” tab.
Date of publication : 23 août 2022 version 1
Cookie Management Policy
The Reefer Group as data controller uses various cookies on the Site to improve the interactivity of the Site and our services.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, that may be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log on again. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorise your customer ID with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping basket, an ID that enables your browsing to be traced for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
>Learn more about cookies, how they work and how to object to them
Two types of tracers are deposited on your terminal when you visit the Site:
- Tracers that are exempt from consent; and,
- Tracers requiring the user’s consent.
If you do not choose this option, no cookies will be placed.
Third party cookies
Wordpress : Cookie for the proper functioning of the website
Tarteaucitron : Cookie for consent management
Google GA4 : Cookie for audience measurement for various statistics.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by referring to the tab provided.